Thursday, July 30, 2009

Vote for Sivan Photography!


I recently submitted one of my favorite photographs into a contest on GetThePicture.tv. It is of a beautiful little girl (who happens to be my niece!). The photograph is a black and white close-up of her (the toddler). Out of 700 photographs submitted to the contest, 20 were chosen by judges to be voted on in this upcoming month! And mine was among them!

Voting begins today (July 30, 2009) and ends August 31, 2009.

Even being in the top 20 photos of so many beautiful images is such a great compliment! I hope everyone supports me and my photography by voting for it! The link is:

http://www.getthepicture.tv/index.php?option=com_content&view=frontpage&Itemid=1

Thank you so much for your support! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment


Capturing Life's Most Stunning Moments!